FOLLOWERS · ♥

2012年5月19日星期六

♥ Celebrate Mum Birthday


First thing I wan to say is Mum Happy Birthday to u ! ♥  
♥  I LOVE YOU  ♥

At first planning with my father buy a bought of flower send to mum 
because mum always say :  I never get a flower from ur daddy :) 
hahaha, 8 pm deliveryman reach my house, when my mum get the flower look like very happy and keep asking us who teach ur daddy de ? Funny la wei mum xD   





Helped father online buy this flower ! When I birthday can a boy buy for me ? ! XD 

After that go celebrate mum birthday at Mo Mo Paradise Steamboat buffer for our dinner :D
Because I was able to get as lucky ♥ 





I porbably eat about 50 plate @.@ 









This rice are nice ! ♥






Little cute girl ! :D 





This cute boy are very funny, I think his dream is to be a girl xD 
and keep ask he like to wear high heeled shoes OMG @.@


I eat 4 blow of ice-cream :) everyday keep saying myself wan keep fit but ? xD




End :)

没有评论:

发表评论