FOLLOWERS · ♥

2012年4月7日星期六

♥ Summit




Date : 05 / 04 / 2011 [ Thursday ]
Value : Summit  
Partner : Yiwen , Zian Xiang , Chwen Yang , Tieng Hooi


Had our lunch at Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks after school.


Xiang / Yang choose -- >> Oyster Mee Sua




Me / Wen / Hooi choose -- > XXL Crispy Bento
it come with rice and tofu topped with bits of century egg. The chicken is tasty tender meat and some chili powder on top of the chicken. The tofu is server cold topped with some oyster sauce and century egg. The rice is topped with some oyster sause too which make it too salty to my tastebud. That nice ♥







After finish our lunch , Zian Xiang / Yiwen / Chwenyang go play bowling. 
I did not play because I  wear school uniform feel like uncomfortable. 
play with u guys next time k ? xD 


I did not play bowling before , that day I onyl know that the balls got different weight @.@




Yiwen got a different colour bowling shoes xD Why ? maybe she legs too big xD

Yiwen,  Gambatek nah ! :P

 Winner : Zian Xiang , comgtatulation !



Next round , POOL !


Yiwen like da kai jie sitting at there xD




Thank for chwenyang teach me how to play ! xP





 I feel very happy at that day  ! Thank guys ♥
continue games next week :) 




    

没有评论:

发表评论