FOLLOWERS · ♥

2011年6月23日星期四

♥ 22.06.2010


Hi everyone here :)
I'm Mika ♥ 

I wan become strong ♥ 

My friend n  my classmate : Without her i still can live. 
Now I'm very happy to enjoy my life :)

Friend no need care about me :D





22 June 2011

Subang Jaya -- Asia Cafe to have my dinner 




I just eat less.
Few days of my life i dunno y just feel dunwan eat and no mood to eat :(


Next go chattimes drink 珍珠奶茶 

Mango

Pearl


I love to drink this ♥ Honey Lemon Aloe 

Wooo/// Nice





23 June 2011


Today at school my mood very down.
Then i go to sleep to let my mood become normal.

My friend thought I wan cry @.@

hahahahaha ... i just sleep not cry ! okay ?!




After finish my school,
go back my old school >> SSC
helpp my bro to take report card.


I saw my friend whye yee :) 

She is cute n beautiful // WOOO 




。

END 

没有评论:

发表评论